Superior Quality Control Solutions
To ensure the highest level of quality, Polyfab LLC uses a full line of automated, high-precision inspection equipment, specialized testing systems, and hand gages throughout development and production of the injection molding process. In addition, we employ only those certified with the highest level of training.
In-House Quality Lab Capabilities
- Technical support and expertise to provide solutions to all part fixturing, programming and inspection needs.
- High-speed contact and non-contact dimensional inspection systems provide Polyfab LLC with the capability to inspect large and small, highly detailed, tight-tolerance, multi-cavity parts.
- Timely and accurate inspection on new and existing products.
- Statistical process control.
- Full production part approval process (PPAP) development.
- Reverse engineering assistance for new product development.
- Inspect, analyze and report on product quality and product capability.
- Design and manufacture inspection fixtures for single cavity, multi-cavity and multi-family products.
Lean American Manufacturing Services
Polyfab LLC continues to lead the way with sustainable lean manufacturing practices. Lean manufacturing removes waste from any process throughout the organization. This is an ongoing process, and a proven way to achieve and maintain it is through developing a Lean Culture.
- Lean work culture led by respect for people and the workplace.
- Kaizen events to facilitate a culture of continuous improvement.
- Mistake-proofing of manufacturing process.
- 5-S lean manufacturing practices.
- Standard work for consistency and setup time reduction.
Product Testing and Inspection Capabilities
Our testing capabilities include:
- Tensile and destructive as required.
- Material certifications as required.
Our Inspection includes:
Polyfab LLC’s in-house quality lab is integrated with state-of-the-art testing and inspection equipment engineered to ensure superior product quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Two programmable CMMs with touch probes and high resolution cameras.
- Tensile tester.
- Various hand-held gages and devices.