Quality American Manufacturing Services Since 1971
Polyfab LLC is backed by more than half a century of dedication to integrity, innovation, and solutions. Our dedication to quality, customer service, and sustainability allow us to engage in the most ethical and productive partnerships possible. By using advanced equipment as well as an expert team, we are able to deliver products that exceed expectations and live up to our commitment.
Our mission is to provide high-quality, custom injection molding solutions and outstanding customer service. Leveraging our passions, respect for people, continuous improvement and eliminating waste, we will partner with our customers to achieve mutual success.
To cultivate loyal relationships by delivering quality custom injection molded products at a fair price, holding ourselves to the highest business ethics. Our effective customer communication is key to fulfilling each customer’s unique manufacturing needs.
Committed to Customer Service and Collaboration
At Polyfab, we not only create the highest quality part at the most competitive price possible, we also ensure that our personal customer relationships are unbeatable. We use the highest ethical standards when relating to our customers, offer extreme flexibility, utilize our vast capabilities and we are always available to answer any questions you may have.
- Strong partnership with all of our customers.
- Staffed with experts in the field, with high proficiency working towards the goal of the customer.
- Quick change-over of molds allows flexibility to schedule changes.
- Immediate response to customer needs.
- Effective leadership from staff members – individuals empowered to make changes to the schedule.
- Promised customer deliveries are not compromised when other changes occur.
Polyfab Monthly Measured Metrics:
- Sales – Value-added growth year over year
- Safety – Lost Time accidents
- Quality – Internal scrap and customer returns
- Service – On-time delivery measured to customer want date
- Productivity – Value added per hour worked
- Financial – Working Capital Turns
Rapid Turnaround and Short Lead Times
Polyfab has the ability to save you time and resources by reducing lead times and quicker speed to market as a result of:
- Lean manufacturing culture
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Vendor managed inventory solutions
- Just-in-Time (JIT) scheduling and production based on customer demand and consumption
- Minimum/Maximum controlled inventory
- Annual blanket orders
Flexibility in Contract Manufacturing
The goal at Polyfab is to be as flexible as possible with our production schedules, to allow maximum support to our customers’ ever-changing requirements.
- Polyfab is able to insert potential changes from customers in real-time scheduling while they are on the phone.
- Review impact of potential change and provide immediate feedback to customers.
- Quantity and date changes can be reviewed as well as raw material availability.
- Quick change-over of molds allows flexibility to schedule changes